TO SUPPORT THIS SITE AND ARTIST: HTTPS://WWW.DWOLLA.COM/HUB/812-376-9698
Christ spoke of mansions in his father’s house and in essence we are God’s house, IMAGO DEI, so it’s important to understand these mansions, their interaction and such. I hope this enlightens and helps in that journey. This first room I present is the Conscious room in the Mansion within.
The Conscious: What are the main things to remember about the Conscious, What It Is:
- It is the breaks for the personal subconscious
- It is the stop sign to keep out the “boogie man” so to speak
- It can clean out the memory bank of the Personal Subconscious
- It can make it a whisper with no power
- It can take away its’ power to defeat, self-sabotage and such
Think about it. Would you buy a car with no working breaks, or a house without really solid foundation? I hope not, for your sake and everyone who enters in that car or house. Our mind, our being also needs some kind of break mechansim to keep us running amok. The conscious room in our inner mansion is the break mechanism for that, to help keep us leveled. That’s the Conscious. Then you have the next connected room in the house.
The Personal Subconscious:What are the main things to remember about the Personal Subconsious, What It Is?:
- It is the memory bank
- It is the “boogeyman” part of the mansion within
- It often determines our immediate reactions and actions even
- If it has seen those closest and/or experienced repeated patterns of “failure” and such it will become a self-fullfilling life-long prophecy
- In psychsomatic illness, the root is in this room of the mansion, where the nervous system is greatly affected, in a negative way
As much as one might want success etc…, if the personal subconscious is telling one a bunch of negative stuff that will cancel out any true pursuit of success and such.
Personal Psychic Exchange: What are the main things to remember about the PSE? What It Is?:
- This exchange is a belief in a number of cultures
- Has been for a long time
- Every human it is believed in these cultures and in metaphysics to be in contact with each other constantly
- It is an exchange of emotions and ideas
- When people say they can feel another they can
- When family members, very close friends “know” something is wrong, call and find out something is wrong – Psychic exchange
- Our mind and heart are like anteanna broadcasting signals to others and vice versa
- Every thought has a frequency of its’ own, every word also
- The thought of poverty has a very different vibration than that of prosperity, inprisonment than freedom
- This is why even those captive during war have said though in prison they felt free
- They did not have thoughts of being in prison, they thought freedom, hope, future, faith etc..
- Thoughts are like magnets and cascades
- Dark thoughts attract darker thoughts etc…
- It’s never about blame, only about examining choices and patterns to change towards better, healthier ones
- It’s about changing this over time to have better clarity, bring better opportunities
It’s important that this room have good connection with the other rooms, that there be flow of energy and synchronicity between the above and this room in the mansion that is the soul, the brain.