I pray you will consider supporting this blog. You can do so via paypal: firstname.lastname@example.org
If I am going to look at my life and look at any relationship, particularly soulmate twinflame and even key professional relationship where do I start in terms of a vision and all that?
I guess I could start with what I want, but I’ve decided to start with what I don’t want, which is:
- Fearful closed oyster
- Avoidance syndrome
- Avoidance by butterfly syndrome or by busy bee syndrome
- Fragmented syndrome
- Still tied to the past, what if, an ex (past is past, ex is ex, cut the cords, let go kindly, but let go)
Having determined this is what I don’t want, not even in myself in terms of how I would be in a relationship and work on not being that, what do I want in key relationships, including my life partner relationship?
- Open communication
- Deal up front with everything
- Focused, streamlined in life, in work, social life
- Caring, demonstrative
- Equal partnership in decision making
- Ministry, Creative and Artistic partner, as well as life partner
- Conservative Worldview, rooted in Christ
- Appreciation of Italian culture
I am going to keep doing what I am doing and placing myself in the atmosphere where I might connect to such persons, while seeking to be that person myself as well. I realized that before determining what I wanted I had to be clear about what I didn’t want, filter that out. Now that I have I can meditate on and pray on these types of partnerships I do want, coming into my sphere.