What Kind of Relationship?
I thought about what kind of relationship I want in terms of my life partner again and it has to have key components:
- Strong spiritual component
- Make our union a strong priority, making it flow
- Be each other’s cheerleader, even as we are honest with each other
- Have an artistic component
- Be each other’s friend, have that foundation
- Make mutual effort to be part of each other’s day to day life
- Have a solid commitment, also be free spirited
It’s important we have a strong spiritual base of foundation, even if it’s meditating to classical music together daily, some kind of spiritual base and having similar principles in terms of a worldview. These key ingredients are important if I am going to have a partnership in life and maybe that person I can have this kind of relationship with has not shown up yet. Of course there has to be lots of great chemistry and electricity, that would be super great. I hope that soon, very soon, God can bless me with this union, relationship that starts off with a strong friendship, our making time for each other and then it moves to the next level organically. That is one of my prayers. I know I am 51 and I could lose all hope, but I refuse to and believe there is such a relationship for me, just a matter of my praying and meditating to draw it to me, to being open to it.