Face Mask Spritzer Refreshes & Sanitizes
Our clinical aromatherapists designed this product after speaking with healthcare workers who were fatigued by wearing masks at hospitals all day long. Masks have shown to be a life-saving measure, but it can feel claustrophobic at times! Out of appreciation, we wanted to create an aromatherapy experience for those in the medical profession to support their physical and emotional health, refreshing them, and reminding them that we value their tireless service.
And now that many of us are following CDC guidelines and wearing reusable, non-medical face masks when we’re at work or in public settings, we can all benefit from using Face Mask Spritzers to help keep us, and others, safe.
Face Mask Spritzers are designed to:
- Encourage you to keep your mask on! You can choose from one of our five lovely blends to make breathing through a mask more pleasant, so you’re less tempted to remove it.
- Add an extra layer of protection. Your mask is your best protection, but the sanitizing properties of these spritzers, made from 70% organic ethanol alcohol and anti-viral and anti-bacterial essential oils, helps keep your mask clean.*
- Be used on a variety of masks. Use on cloth masks, paper masks, medical masks, homemade masks, protective masks, and N95 masks.
- Reduce respiratory irritation. Since these spritzers are made from all-natural ingredients, you don’t need to worry about synthetic fragrances that often trigger an allergic or asthmatic response.
- Take with you when you travel. If you’re on the road and find yourself in a hotel room, you can spritz and sanitize your pillow and bed linens.
To use, hold the spritzer six inches away and lightly spritz the entire mask. Give it a moment to dry before putting it on your face. There’s no need to saturate the fabric. You can use it periodically throughout the day as needed. (Note we do not use water, thus you do not need to worry about fabric fibers that do not dry)
70% organic ethanol alcohol and one of the following synergy blends:
Forest blend – Cypress, Fir, Pine, Cedarwood, Black Spruce, Vetiver
Revitalize – Bergamot FCF, Grapefruit, Mandarin, Orange
Resilience – Bay Laurel, Ravintsara, Cinnamon leaf, Lime, Eucalyptus, Litsea, Niaouli, Patchouli, Lavandin Grosso, Peppermint
Protection – Eucalyptus, Cinnamon leaf, Clove, Rosemary, Lemon
Nerve Calming – Lavender, Chamomile Roman, Lemongrass, Bergamot FCF, Petitgrain, Marjoram Sweet
The Methods of Use are general guidelines. Individual sensitivities desired results, and the characteristics of the essential oil(s) used must all be considered. Adjust methods and proportions accordingly.
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid eyes and other sensitive areas. Keep away from direct flame – essential oils are flammable. If pregnant or nursing, consult a physician before using essential oils. Store at room temperature and avoid direct sunlight.