I am moving forward with Yehsua Group, even hope to volunteer , be a part of Holy Language Academy. Ministry has always been my central calling, since my teen years. I had to ask myself a lot of questions and I had to go through a rough journey internally, but it was necessary. What questions did I have to ask:
- Is scripture true
- Is God truthful and faithful to this word?
- Was Yeshua truthful in saying He was the Temple that would be raised up in three days etc..?
- What of the Apostles, what of them, and the said testimonies, that over 500 saw him resurrected?
- Where is it said that any of the apostles sought to relinquish their Jewish identity in the early church of Yeshua?
- If the early church had no intention of shedding their Jewish identity, if that was never a commandment given by Yeshua, then why are we not adhering to the faith of Yeshua?
- Why are we not in context of Messiah, the fulfilled prophecies not honoring our Jewish heritage and faith?
- How could I use my my skills as a Holistic Practitioner and NLP training to help others and incorporate the spirituality that is so important to me in my work?
I had to go through all of these questions and as I did and asked God to help me with these answers and guide me to the right people, community, mentors etc.., I was contacted on twitter by Yeshua Groups God led me also to take a Udemy course online in NLP and the instructor has an online group for students to be part of. Now a number of us are creating a community to work together to network, support and mentor each other, see how we can work to bring healing to people in a way that reaches those who need it, perhaps veterans, those on fixed incomes, we will see as we work it all out, but it will be a blessing to us and others I am sure. We want to earn a living, but also give back to society, and feed the soul. As I sought the Lord, clarified that We are Jewish if we are with Yeshua, accepting his as the Christ the Messiah Promised in the Pentateuch, and so I have been led to where I can truly be part of that and also led to where I can be in a community of healers who seek to make a difference. I look forward to a beautiful journey of hope and healing, of deep faith, and much more.
Shalom and Amen